Monday, October 25, 2010

How was it???

Yes, you may be wondering why did I named for this entry post like that. Actually that question was for me. So why did people ask me that question, actually the question was about my Penilaian Menengah Rendah or others might call it PMR. Okay people, I'm sicked of hearing that question all the time, don't you? PMR has been long gone so please don't dwell about the past. I'm bored. So if you still wan't to know how was PMR, okay I will answer your question here. So don't bother asking me that question again. Haha.

Lets see... For my first paper which was BM paper 1, it was freaking hard! This paper still haunts me, you know, where ever I go and when ever I think, I will always remember about that damn paper. Please get out of my head! Then came the next paper, it was my BM paper 2. Okay, I can work with that, okay I've done this before, okay this paper is freaking easy! - The expression, I gave after I've skimmed the pages. I think I've written an essay which was three pages long and how many essay of BM I've done that long before, never ever in my live. That was the longest essay I've ever written. So the last paper of the day was PAI and what is fu**ing happening to this country. How can a student be concentrating if they are having their examination in the afternoon - this is when we have our afternoon naps! So lots of you may be thinking what is PAI? Not that it is a type of food that you eat, it is actually a subject that has been short formed to that. Its real name is Pendidikan Agama Islam. This paper has it's ups and downs. But most of them was ups. I'm hoping that I'll get all a's.

The next day, my first paper of the day was english paper 1. Its questions were quite easy and I was stupid enough to get three wrongs for this paper and yes I've checked my paper. Then came english paper 2. This paper is easy! I think I've wrote too much that I've consumed too much time. Haha. But fortunately I've made it just in the nick of time. And again on the afternoon, I was forced to answer Geography in a hot weather. Their question was quite easy and thanked god I only got two wrongs. Haha!

Okay for my third day, it was science paper 1 and as I love science so much, I don't think I had a hard time answering it. I've checked it but I'm that sure, I think I got it all correct. Haha. Then it was Science paper 2 and it was pretty hard but not so hard that it can make my head go nuts. Lastly, it was History and this subject is especially hard for me as I have a pretty hard time remembering things and history needs you to memorize all the facts which I'm just not that good with. It was a nerve-wracking when I tried to answer all those question but thanked god that the question was not too hard. And I've checked it, out of 60 question I only got 3 wrongs.

Last but not least, it was Mathematics and Living Skills. On with Mathematics, it consits of two paper which are paper 1 and paper 2. Both of this paper, I think I've done my best but what was the damn shit happening to me?! I've already got the first question wrong! And itwas only about rounding off a number! I can be so stupid sometimes. So the last paper was living skills and after that I'm a free man! So living things are not that hard for me. I think I can get an a out of it. So please wish me good luck so that I can get 8a's for my PMR! See you then! Peace out!


...PLEASE DON'T MIND MY ENGLISH...
...I KNOW IT IS AWFUL...
...LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment