Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Not So Fun Trip...

Well today, I was crazy enough to go along with my friends' idea to go on a trip with them. My school held a so call trip to the Terengganu Trade Center when a student suddenly said that going to TTC alone would be a little bit boring so they asked the teachers who were in charged if they could go to the Taman Tamadun Islam (TTI) or its English name is Islamic Civilization Park. And the teachers just went along with that stupid plan. Not that I'm not into with this kind of thing, it's just that it would be a little bit boring if we went there especially on the day like this because there would be nothing to do there except to admire the view of that place which was quite nice, okay, okay it was great! As I was pretty fatigue because of the constant ray of the scorching sun that shone my head all the time, I couldn't admire the view that well. I then took a few picture of that place so that I could watch the place again and of course to put it here so that all of you could also see it for yourself.





So what do you think? Isn't it captivating?


Okay the next destination was the Terengganu Trade Center. Okay I've to admit it, as a fan of science and since that the teachers decided to bring me to the Science Convention, the whole trip suddenly became a little bit interesting. I've played lots of things inside there like solving a so-not-hard puzzle. Their puzzle wasn't as hard as the National Science Center and yeah I've been there. So after a long day playing and discovering new things at the Science Convention, I went on foot to the Giant Supermarket which was a stone throw away. I was quite embarrassed actually because I was wearing my school uniforms and the people around me just looked at me as if I was playing truant. Haha.

Then the trip suddenly became dull again. There was nothing to do at that Supermarket but just to make my eyes popped out when I see lots of cool things like video games and food as I didn't bring enough money. I just walked and walked until my feet felt sore. Finally, I went to my bus and just sat on my sit, hoping that when I got home that I could get some rest. I woke so early this morning just to do this lame activity. Haha. Sorry, but I did have some happy moments with my friends. And of course, that would be the moment I'll cherish always. Peace out!

...PLEASE DON'T MIND MY ENGLISH...
...I KNOW IT IS AWFUL...
...LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment