Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Can You See It???

For this entry, I would love to introduce you to my dear beloved pet! And it is a cat. I have him since he was still a little kitten. As you can see the picture below, it is completely black - from top to bottom, from the toes to the face and even its belly is completely black! Despite being that black, I still take care of him and openly took him as my pet.

This is him. His fur is totally black. Haha. What do you think?

And I think it is a "he". But I can't be completely sure because his ehemm is hard to see as it is utterly black. I don't think I have the nerve to grab his feet and spread his legs just for the need to see what its gender is. For now, I'll stuck to thinking it as a he. LOL. So, because of his appearance of being totally black, he is always and always and I want to emphasize it again - always getting stepped by my family. Sorry Blackie - the cats name. LOL.

Looking back at my earlier sentence, it made me remembered a very funny incident that happened to my mother. LOL. I still can't stop laughing. Haha. There was my mother, busy cooking and she will quickly put on her tunnel-vision when she's focusing on her job. As my cat is black, he walked in unnoticed by my mother and even me (I was in the kitchen with my mom). My mom then stood from her chair after she was done chopping the onions and she walked to the kitchen sink to wah her hands. When she walked, she accidentally stepped on Blackie's tail. And it was so funny to see that my cat screamed. Have you ever seen a cat scream before? - It was like meowwwwwww! Haha. I just can't stopped laughing and at the same time I felt sorry for him. Haha.

And Blackie always like to go out in the morning and he'll return home when it's already dark. His reason to come home just to eat and after done eating he'll went out from my house again. Who do he thinks he is? Haha. I thinks he's cute but how about you. Okay I think that's for now. Peace out!

...PLEASE DON'T MIND MY ENGLISH...
...I KNOW IT IS AWFUL...
...LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment