Wednesday, October 27, 2010

What A Boring Day!

Today, to sum it all up, it was totally boring. Because of that, I'm going to tell what has happened to me, today. Okay, today, as usual, I woke up early in the morning and ate my breakfast as my stomach was rumbling continuously. My mom cooked some mee for me to eat. And then I went to my computer and surf the Internet. And the first thing that came to mind was to post an entry to my blog. I think I'm addicted to blogging now. Haha. Then after I've post an entry at my blog, I then open and yes you guessed it, my facebook. Even facebook can't make my day. Haha. I don't know why but I was especially bored, today. Maybe this is those day where people went out from their home, haha but for me, how can I? I don't have any transportation so I'd to stay home.

After that, I just continued sleeping. Actually while I was sleeping, I let my computer because I was downloading movies and the file was so big that it took four hours to be downloaded. And that's why I went to sleep. After a long session of sleeping, I went to my computer and yes the file has done. So I continued with my facebook. Nothing interesting as always. So I still let my computer opened, just maybe there might be something interesting that someone will post at their profile. So I went to watch the television. There's nothing interesting there either. Just repeated TV shows. I was so bored that I think, I slept while watching the TV. LOL.

Then when I opened my eyes, I quickly ran to my computer, just hoping that there might be something interesting and there was nothing. Just people whom I don't know, just posting things that I don't give a damn of. Then, I again went to sleep while my computer was still opened. But this time I download some music video and not movies like I use to, I was running out of idea on what movies to download anymore. After that I woke up and it was already evening. And lastly, I opened my computer and I'm posting this entry right now. Just bored actually, so as to kill the boredom I've post this entry. As a conclusion, when I am really, really, really bored I just sleep all day long. Haha. Okay I think I'm sleepy now so I want to sleep so bye! Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment