Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sleepy... ( =__= )

Okay, before I go to sleep I just want to post a brief entry. So after all the things that have gone through my life today, it is nothing important really. Just forgive and forget, that I would say. I'm just bored actually so that's why I write about my personal life. I hope you'll understand what I'm trying to tell you and please don't take anything to personally. I'm just wanted you to recognize me better and try to understand what is going on with my life.

My life is not great! I think I'm going nuts. Haha. I'm sleepy but at the same time I'm just anxious and there's an unpleasanty inside my heart that's stoping me from going to sleep. There's just so much going on lately, that I don't think I can cope with it anymore. I think, I'm going to stay put in my home and I'll try to isolate myself for a while. If you don't have any news from me, this is because I'm trying to rest my mind for awhile and try not to get into any troubles that just makes my life more miserable.

Okay I think my eyes are barely opening right now. Writing this post means a lot to me. Haha. So if you don't hear any news from me starting next week maybe that's because I'm trying to stay out from any kind of problems. So see you soon. Bye. Peace out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment