Friday, October 29, 2010

Where is the damn CALENDAR! LOL

Wohoo! I just felt very exhilarated so sudden when I started thinking about my PMR result which would be around this December. I just can't wait to see my achievements and what is the outcome result for all of my hardwork like staying up late at night, reducing the time of playing computer and watching the TV. My hope is to get straight A's and I'm just dying to see the result. Actually two months is quite long if you're an impatient person like me.

But after I got my result, the school will be opening in weeks by then. I don't think I want to go to school yet. I want to have more rest and a longer holiday. Now I'm just not sure if I want my result that much anymore. Haha. But still, time will keep on going anyway and soon, until you'll know it, it is already the big result day. So for that, while I'm still having my holidays, I'll try to cherish all the moments and try not to waste it by doing nonsense things Haha. I think my English is becoming crappier. This is the result of too much Korean songs. For the mean time, I'll try to be more prepare when it comes to examination and stuffs. So bye! I think I'm going to continue to studying mathematics and my weakest subject which is history. Peace out!


No comments:

Post a Comment