Thursday, October 21, 2010

WTF!!! {Shocking News}


Oh my god! Today, when I was happily surfing the internet. Suddenly, I bumped to an old friend of mine. He's sixteen and he asked me where I'm going for the SBP application. And I said to him I want to go to Sekolah Menengah Sultan Alam Shah when actually I realized that I've chosen the wrong school. The school I was hoping for was Sekolah Menengah Sains Alam Shah which is situated in Kuala Lumpur but instead I chosed Sekolah Menengah Sultan Alam Shah. WTF! I chosed the wrong school. For god sake, it can't be. So I went looking for my application and it clearly stated Sekolah Alam Shah. I was "what the heck! The wrong school!"


This is my application and you could clearly see it, right??

How dumb I was for not seeing that. Now, thanks for the deadline which was a few weeks ago, I can't change the application. Arghh!!! I'm so pist right now. I was so stupid! Why, why, why is this happening to me? Not that SMSAS is not a good school, it;s a great school but I would really love to go to Sekolah Menengah Sains Alam Shah or his popular name - ASiS. So, the only thing I can do right now is, I've got to pray to god that I will still get the chance to enroll myself in ASiS. Please2. So, again please don't mind my english, I am very pist after all so I can't really think straight right now. So BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment