Sunday, November 14, 2010

~Cheerful Memories~

These past few days have really been tiring for me but at the same time, I enjoyed doing it. A few days ago, my class held an awesome farewell party. It was so fantastic that it had made my life more cheerful. But I'm still tired after all the things that are going on with my life. So I decided to the farewell party entry in my next post and of course with lots of pictures.

After the farewell party, my friends, Ara and Ainul held their birthday party at Mac donald and it was out of this world. I had a blast there. Actually I had a hard time finding them presents as I'm not really good at choosing things. But thanked god, my mom had given me a hand by "donating" two of her glasswares to me as the presents for my friends. And I hope they'll like it. Haha. But the wrapping wasn't that good. Hehe. Sorry guys, I'd to rushed things so I just wrapped it untidily. But I hope you’ll like the ribbon though. I add them as the finishing touch. Haha.

So at the birthday party, I was at first feeling not very well because I had a problem sleeping these few days but after arriving to the party I suddenly felt well again. Maybe, my body just playing tricks on me. Haha. Who cares, as long as I had a wonderful time at the party. There we ate and played some games and I sucked at all of them. One of the games required me to work in a group and how unfortunate because I had made my team lost. Haha. Sorry guys! Haha.

Well, I think I got to go now. My stomach is just rumbling like crazy now because I didn't eat anything from this morning. Bye! Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment