Monday, November 15, 2010

Carrier???

Helloo. actually I'm having some problem sleeping. Nowadays, My head isn't "functioning" that well this few days. Maybe drinking coffee every night is not a good idea after all. Huhu... So I don't have anything to do right now but to watch TV and there's nothing interesting. So, I think all of this problems started when I had a hard decision to make on what type of carrier will I venture in to.

Actually, when I was a little boy, I always wanted to invent stuffs so maybe I wanted to be an inventor. But as I grew older, my interest just changed drastically when I decided to be a scientist. Yeah! a scientist. When I was like 10 to 12 years old, I started to take interest in science. So from that day I decided to be a scientist.

But now, my family told me to be a doctor because this job pays you real money, I mean big $$$. Hehe. Actually, I don't really mind about the salary, I just really want a job that suite me and I'll enjoy every minute of working in that job. But for now, I think, I'll stick to being a scientist or maybe I'll follow on my sisters' footsteps to be an engineer. Arghhh! I think, I'm going to loose my mind right now.

Wow! Look at the time, I think I really need to be sleeping now. So bye bye.. And last but not least, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ARA! May her have a long and happy life. AMEN. PEACE OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment