Sunday, December 5, 2010

My Plan For Tomorrow!!!

Hye ho! I'm here again and ready to write a wonderful post to everyone of you, I think. According to the title above, It is obvious that for this post I am going to tell you, all about my little plan for tomorrow. So I've been planning for this, maybe about a month ago and I'm pretty sure that this plan will surely work at ease. I hope so. I've planned, tomorrow my sister and I will go to the cinema and watch some wonderful movies which is The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader and Harry Potter And The Deathly Hollow Part 1.

For the ticket fees, I don't have nothing to worry about as it has already paid for, by my great sister! Thanks Dina Tamtini. I owe her so much. We've plan to watch The Chronicles Of Narnia in 3D. I'm so obsessed with 3D right now. I do hope that it will go according to the plan. I don't want anything to happen to me or to my sister that will completely spoil my splendid plan. Pray to Allah it won't.

Maybe, tomorrow I'll go to the cinema at about 12 p.m. and I'm going to watch the movies at Mid Valley Megamall, Kuala Lumpur. I'm so exhilarated right now because of the excitement! I just can't wait! I need to go to the cinema immediately! I am good nuts. Just thinking of it has made me sleepless.

So these are the trailers for the movies that I'm going to watch tomorrow. YEAH!



The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader



Harry Potter And The Deathly Hollow Part 1

I think that's all for now. See u next time. Bye. Peace out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment