Wednesday, December 8, 2010

(TV Series) Merlin

Hi! We meet again! Muahahahhaha...! Okay2, I'm being nuts again. Just don't mind me, I'm just too excited because I can't wait to watch the next episode of Merlin. If you look closely to the title above, you'll know that this entry will be all about MERLIN. Okay guys, don't be dumb.... Don't tell me you don't know what is Merlin! This is the most wicked TV series in the history of all television series. Merlin is very popular for its wizardry, witch crafts, potions and spells....

I think, you should watch it. And for who really hate to wait, you can try to download it here. I mean at my blog. Again, the link has already been provided for you. Now, the hard part is just for you to download it. Just click the link at the bottom and search for the episode that's yet to be watched. Hope you like it!


MERLIN

Storyline:

Young Merlin is a teenager, discovering and then learning to master his gift for magic. Magister Caius, the learned court physician of king Uther Pendragon to whom he's assigned as humble page, teaches him medicine, coaches his magical self-study and warns for Uther's vicious aversion from magic. Merlin becomes squire to the noble but imprudent crown prince, Arthur, whose fate is linked with Merlin's.


Have a happy time watching this wonderful TV serie. Till then, BYE! PEACE OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment