Sunday, August 28, 2011

[STUDY]

 

nothing much to say. mastering a certain subject is quite hard if you're not determined enough. what many would describe as the hardest subject might become otherwise if sheer hard work is fully harnessed and that is the hardest part. i would consider myself as someone that is unbalanced. there are some subjects that i could master and some that i couldnt. yet when i put my eye on my weakest one and the other subject will start to degrade too.

nothing that i could do other than practise. but being a guy like me, doing homework is just a hefty job. in short, IM LAZY.... anyway, in order to achieve what i want, the only possible thing that i could do is putting all of my effort into one goal and that goal is to strive for my SPM next year...

PEACE OUT! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment