Friday, August 31, 2012

Pre TRIAL

hi apparently im blogging from my college right now and considering that I have nothing to do, I might as well write something here right?

OK, now here we go, TRIAL is almost upon us yet not much preparation had been done and many had lost their concentration during the last minute. tensed and horrified by the fact that MARA is known for their high level of exam difficulty, many students have had their share of experience falling down under pressure like me for example.

- I start to give up, thinking that there is no use for me to study anymore. (its exactly like what i was during PMR)
- symptom of having a fever
- acceptance that your result is not going to be as excellent as other students
- lestless night thinking of the possibility that your upcoming result is not going to be up to your expectation
- headache
- confused and there are at times feeling a bit drowsy

seriously trial has slowly affected my life these days. there is not much that i can do except to endure every bit of the agonising session. definitely, i dont deny the fact that it baffles me how people manage to undergo this without going haywire like machines do when theyre being overused.

nevertheless, everyone had at least done their job in motivating me but none aspired me. sorry, im demotivated right now because i dont have the urge to study, to push myself to the limit. it's like that trial is nothing for me when actually, trial is also as important as the real thing, SPM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment