Wednesday, November 24, 2010

[Single] T-ara - Why Are You Being Like This (왜 이러니)

Hello!. My favourite group, T-ara has finally released their singles which is 'why r u being like this'. I love this song so much because I'm actually their fanatic. Hehe... I've put their song in this blog so that you can experience the T-ara vibe. At first, you might think this song is not that interesting but when you got to really hear it, you will notice that this song is good.

T-ara actually used to be a-six-people-group but early this year, their company decided to add one more person and T-ara is now a seven-people-group. At first, I have to be honest, I was a little bit hesitant about the idea but this song has changed my point of view completely. I think, all the girls in this group are 'hot'. This song is quite catchy and this song has already became a hit in Korea.

Below is their song if you want to download it. Hope you like it.

[Single] T-ara - Why Are You Being Like This (왜 이러니)
This link is actually provided by iHoneydew.com.

So that's all. I hope you're not bored with this entry post. I hope you'll like it. Do leave a comment about this song. Thanks. Bye! Peace out!


No comments:

Post a Comment