Tuesday, May 31, 2011

+A WONDERFUL VISIT TO ICE CITY+

this actually happened about two months ago but i still want to blog about this as it has a very dear memory to me. this is one of the finest moments in my life. love it so much, cant get it out of my head. and to top it all up this is the best thing that had happened to me during my time learning at mjsc pengkalan chepa.


im the one that is standing behind and trying to peek.

this is my beloved chemistry teacher. next to her is my seniour.

students taking pictures with their former teacher
we got scolded for touching that tree

group shot!

nice pose man...!

am i tall or what? haha

me smiling to the camera

blurrrrr....
what a nice memory. i have tons more shot but sadly my internet is having problems. but this will do. huhu. so enjoy the picture. peace out...

No comments:

Post a Comment