Saturday, March 16, 2013

Chapter 5: The clueless

Chapter 5: The clueless

This time around I'm clueless. I don't know what to do and what to expect. You know why that I'm acting this way? On this thursday which is 4 days from now, my awaited result is finally out and I just can't wait to see the outcome of the effort in which I put in every single exam paper that I took.

I'm not trying to brag or to boast or any kind of that sort, but I can't make sense to why do I feel so calm. I did have some doubts with the result I'm getting but it doesn't make me nervous at all. I must say the times I felt nervous was months ago and that was the time I took the exam. I was so nervous that even after I finished taking the papers I still felt nervous and my heart just couldn't stop throbbing. But now, as time passed so ever gradually my mind is now at the state of acceptance and I have nothing to worry but to accept the outcome which may lie in front of me.

But, I might be lying that if I did not have the time where I would ponder and worry that the result might come out as one of my worst result but still at that time, my heart still didn't push my mind into thinking that I have to be nervous and I need to cease eating, sleeping and keep on worrying. I don't know whether this is a good omen or not but I'm hopping that I could smile as much as I want on that day knowing that I have achieve the result I have always wanted.

We'll see. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment