Sunday, May 12, 2013

My disappointment

Assalamualaikum, and very good -trying to find a watch- morning,,,

Straight to the point, I'm going to start anew. This would be just an introduction to a very long hiatus. I'm not busy nor am I lazy. I don't really have any interesting tale to spill and most of which are not very scholarly -if that's what you are searching for- and not quite so informative. But just to make things clear, this post isn't going to change the fact that I am yes, going to post another mundane story of my life.

Let's just cut to the chase, for the past few months there has been a lot going on lately. First there was my SPM result. -should I write it here?- I got straight A's Alhamdulillah, Then there was this week where I had to fill all sorts of forms. And unfortunately, throughout the session, I filled half of the forms with my mother's wrong ID number. Then there's this part where I despised the most where almost all of my applications just got blatantly rejected. It had me thinking, what do they seek in their scholars actually? Ok let's be serious, what do they even get from looking at your forms?

Now I'm just pissed off. I mean every single day I had to cup my face fraught with disappointment knowing that after all I did none of my application got accepted. Even the ones which had minimum requirements that my aunt would fit in. *Sorry auntie. I just can't bare the thought that they had actually evaluated me from the very start even before having to see me in real life. I do understand that they must have had hard time choosing between the applications but I mean no bragging, my credentials surpass the minimal requirements and yet I still got rejected.

Honestly, I did fill out quite a few number of forms. I think it's about 8 or 7 forms. And out of those 8 forms only 4 of them got accepted. And now I'm left with 3 because I did so poorly in the test assessment. Ok can I just exclude this 3 other ones. Now there were 4 scholarship which had rendered me dumbfounded. First one Bank Negara. Ok, this one I had no intention of elaborating because I know that I did fill in the wrong stupid information and my application wasn't strong and robust. Ok, the second one is Dana KCM or was it KMC. This one I was left hapless and speechless. I don't know what exact words to put it but I'm just purely disappointed. Next, Peneraju Tunas Potensi. I don't know what to add but I'm just so very disappointed. The last one is Yayasan Terengganu. This one I think I know what went wrong. The first time submitting it, my father had actually mixed it up with another wrong set of forms. So I think something must have got messed up during the selection that my form just got lost in the processing.

I mean there must be some kind of solid explanation as to why it has to be so harshly done. Just look at me for example. I had to wait for weeks and weeks clicking the refresh button on my email just to know whether my application really got accepted or not. And the harshest thing about it is that there's no notification which would notify whether my applications got rejected. I would keep on checking though there might be a slim chance that I just got rejected. They could have just sent me that piece of email stating that my application wasn't successful or anything. They could have at least spared us from having to waste our time waiting for something which is uncertain.

Now I'm just sleepy. So bye! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment